Product Designer @ VisualEyes (Loceye) October 2019 – Present
- Work in defining the user experience of product’s upcoming features
- Assess the usability of company’s product, and make constructive suggestions for enhancement.
- Engage in structural and architectural development of features
- Create design systems and visual language guidelines
- Research on how to apply product’s tech in existing market
Freelance UX/UI Designer September 2016 – Present
I’ve had the pleasure of working on exciting projects that allowed me to explore a variety of design disciplines, such as User Interface Design, User Experience Design and Product Architecture. In recent years, I’ve worked mainly on Mobile Design projects, delivering both the structural backbone (as in Information Architecture and User Experience) and the visual interface (User Interface Design).
User Interface Designer @ i-Lab November 2015 – September 2016
Creative strategy, visual design, concept development and social media content design. As well as, creating and managing advertising campaigns as being part of the creative team of the company.